GeoMax ZAL100 Series - ZAL132 32x Automatic Level
Call for Quote
This product is not available for online orders. Please call 770-695-3361 for available shipping options.
GeoMax ZAL100 Features
The GeoMax ZAL100 Series Auto Level is suitable for outdoor as well as for indoor use. The user friendly ZAL100 Auto Level Series from GeoMax is your guarantee to get the job done, accurate and quickly.
With the ZAL100 Series, GeoMax introduces an automatic level to the construction industry designed for your daily leveling tasks with outstanding price-to-performance ratio. Meeting the IP54 class specifications guarantees all weather operation of the ZAL100 Series.
- 2.0 mm standard deviation for 1km double-run leveling
- 32x magnification
- Erect image
- Double sided endless drives
- 36 mm clear objective lens
- Cross hairs with stadia lines
- Automatic air-damped system
- +/-15' workin range of compensator
- 360 degreee graduation on horizontal circle
- -20 C to +40 C operating temperature range
- Concave and flat base for 5/8" base screw
- Includes carrying case, adjustment tools and user manual
GeoMax's portfolio of innovative solutions, products and equipment is known for being robust, easy-to-use and value-priced. Through the global and industry strength of GeoMax's parent company, Hexagon, the business has access to state-of-the-art development and production facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. Removing the frills enables GeoMax to deliver products that "work when you do" - independent of weather, location and task.
Trust our Gold status GeoMax-authorized total station, robotics & GPS service center to service, repair, and upgrade your equipment.
Not ready to purchase? Rent equipment from us on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
We offer various financing options to fit your budget and help you get the equipment you need.
Need some additional guidance? eGPS customers have access to 24/7 tech support from our team of trained professionals.