GeoMax X-PAD Ultimate Survey Software (For Android)
Call for Quote
Please call 770-695-3361 for your custom quote. Are you a surveying professional looking for ease of use and flexibility? X-PAD Ultimate Survey is the best solution for all design survey, property survey, and layout needs. It combines data collection from...
GeoMax X-PAD Ultimate Build Software (For Android)
Call for Quote
Please call 770-695-3361 for your custom quote. Discover X-PAD Ultimate Build, the user-friendly field software for your construction tasks. Built-in collaboration with users and partners, our integrated solution is tailor-made to answer to your measuring and layout needs. With its...
MicroSurvey FieldGenius Features
MicroSurvey FieldGenius has evolved into the most powerful and productive data collection software in the land surveying market. Code-free linework, smart points, and live graphics make FieldGenius the choice of organizations that value productivity.
- Code-free linework
- Best-in-class user interface
- Works on more displays/devices
- Productivity tasks
- Calculations tools
- Part of perfect workflow
FieldGenius works with many GPS receivers and on a multitude of handheld data collectors. We believe you shouldn't have to buy all new equipment just to upgrade one component.
GeoMax FieldGenius8 Premium Edition
GeoMax FieldGenius8 Premium Edition Features
FieldGenius increases efficiency in your daily workflow - it is the choice for organizations that value productivity.
- Simple new project workflow helps you start working quickly
- Workflow is map-driven, not menu-driven, so it is intuitive and simple to learn and to master
- High visibility staking interface and HD graphics present you with the information you need to get the job done easily
- Automatic instrument reconnection and Bluetooth device management helps save wasted time
- NTRIP caster management allows you to save NTRIP settings for multiple casters
- Productivity tasks: Customize your data collector by assigning commands to your keypad keys
- Calculating tools: Access the built-in RPN calculator from any edit field and easily use surveying calculations
- Advanced roading, surfacing, slope staking, smart points, DXF & LandXML import/export, and robotic & GPS
GeoMax's portfolio of innovative solutions, products and equipment is known for being robust, easy-to-use and value-priced. Through the global and industry strength of GeoMax's parent company, Hexagon, the business has access to state-of-the-art development and production facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. Removing the frills enables GeoMax to deliver products that "work when you do" - independent of weather, location and task.
Carlson Civil Suite (Civil, Survey, Hydrology, GIS)
Carlson Civil Suite (Civil, Survey, Hydrology, GIS) Features
Carlson Software's Civil Suite is a powerful bundle made up of: Carlson Survey, Carlson Civil, Carlson Hydrology and Carlson GIS. These four civil-related modular programs, working together, will allow you to create all of your deliverables at a fraction of the long-term costs of other software providers.
The Civil Suite is designed especially for civil engineers and CAD technicians who need power and flexibility to make "short work" of even the most challenging design projects. At its foundation, Carlson Civil contains sophisticated and integrated command sets that are easy to learn, cost-effective and even fun to use!
Carlson Survey Features
Carlson Survey is designed for use for land surveying. It provides a full toolkit for surveyors with everything from network least squares to surface modeling. Users get the ability to work seamlessly between the office and the field, and they can establish company-wide design styles to ease and speed their work.
Carlson SurvPC Basic
Carlson SurvPC Features
Like Carlson SurvCE, Carlson SurvPC supports the widest range of popular and new release RTK GPS and conventional/robotic total stations. Carlson SurvCE and SurvPC are complete data collection systems for Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GNSS and total stations with in-field coordinate geometry. SurvPC can be utilized on standard Windows PC computers such as ruggedized laptops.
Carlson GIS360 Features
Designed for use by a wide variety of industries including forestry, land development, maintenance, archeology and utility construction or maintenance, Carlson GIS360 does not require knowledge of surveying or GIS terms or their methods.
- Use with minimal training - GIS360 eliminates complex coding systems
- Provides a wireless connection to any map server of choice
- "Cloud" options mean that users' data is always backed up with the ability to share between field and office in real-time
- Utilized on an Android tablet, smart phone or small handheld computers