GeoMax 10 Ft Direct Elevation Optical Rod (Ft, 10ths, 100ths)
GeoMax 10 Ft Direct Elevation Optical Rod (Ft, 10ths, 100ths) Features
- Front and rear rods made of high strength clear anodized aluminum for lightweight, rugged and dependable operation
- Will not rust, split, splinter, swell or warp in any environment
- Tape has heavy duty matte textured face that protects the tape numbers from wear and fading
- Tape lock grommets are oversized, heavy duty brass. Greatly minimizes the problem of tape tearing
- Detector rail is black, high density, UV stabilized for long life
- Solid tape lock with internal brake slide
- Tape lock pin cannot puncture tape
- DuPont nylon parts
GeoMax's portfolio of innovative solutions, products and equipment is known for being robust, easy-to-use and value-priced. Through the global and industry strength of GeoMax's parent company, Hexagon, the business has access to state-of-the-art development and production facilities in Europe, North America and Asia. Removing the frills enables GeoMax to deliver products that "work when you do" - independent of weather, location and task.
Items may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. To complete your return/exchange, we require a receipt or proof of purchase. You are responsible for paying your own shipping costs for returning/exchanging your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund. More information about our return/exchange policy can be found at https://store.egps.net/pages/returns-exchanges
Orders are usually shipped within 1-2 business days (with some exclusions such as made-to-order items). Please keep in mind that the delivery times displayed at checkout are an approximation. If you need your order by a specific date, please call us at 770-695-3361.